Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation - FinTech, Blockchain Technology, Banking, Technology Platforms, Financial Trading, Startup Investments, Incubator, Strategy, Management Consulting - New York, NY
Our client, one of the world's largest banking institutions, is seeking a Vice President, Innovation & Partnerships to run a fully autonomous and nimble skunkworks venture capital incubation group. The successful candidate should have a balance between management consulting, consultative problem-solving, venture capital deal selection and construction for startups, and intellectual curiosity, vision and product bend to select winner biz and tech cofounders.
We are a small, focused team of passionate engineers, designers, data scientists, and business people set on creating and building products that transform the way we and our clients do business. What we build matters and has huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how we do business – from trading securities in multiple markets to moving trillions of dollars a day. Our team also houses the fintech skunkworks and incubator which identifies, works, and partners with leading emerging companies, investors, and thought leaders to foster innovation.
This is a fascinating time, as new technologies and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services.
- Bring leading practices to help solve some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries – finance and technology
- Connect us deep into the global FinTech ecosystem
- Evaluate emerging companies against our strategic priorities
- Manage specific projects to bring the ideas of emerging companies to life
Who are we hiring?
- We are seeking a unique individual who has a passion for finance, technology, and startups.
- Someone who is intellectually curious, see things differently, and questions the norm.
- You are a unique creature, who probably trained as a Strategy Consultant and has also tasted the other side in the startup/VC world.
- You are excited by working with CEOs, investors, and engineers. You relish building relationships, defining business problems and looking for creative solutions. Meanwhile, you care about disruptive technologies and have opinions on the future of banking, the capital markets, and how to improve upon our existing financial infrastructure.