Product Manager - Agile, Scrum, MDM, BYOD, Product Vision, Roadmap, Jira, Release Management, Milestone Review, Go-Live - Winston-Salem, NC
Our client, a software company building MDM/BYOD technology, is looking for a Release/Product Manager who is self-motivated, goal orientated and a strong team player. Product Owner or Management experience is important because this person needs to be able to evaluate the business value and take part in the development of the vision and roadmap. This person will report to the CEO.
Characteristics of Product Manager:
- Team Builder
- Technical Acumen
- Business Acumen
- Development Management
- Will own responsibility to provide coordination and leadership during product releases cycles to the development team
- Important member of strategic team in planning product definition and principles.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work within development team
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- 5-7 years Product/Release Management Experience.
- 5-7 years leading and coordinating Go-Live activities, including execution of deployment plans
- 3-5 years using Jira (or similar tool QC, Clearquest) for creating and building reports.
- 6-8 years' experience in an information systems operations environment or development.
- Scrum & Agile Experience.