Product Director - DSP, RTB, DMP, Programmatic - China Audience Buying & Retargeting - Largest ECommerce Market, 500+ Million Consumers - New York, NY
Our client, the US/Global arm of a Chinese ad tech leader, is looking for a Product Director to work in a hands on capacity and lead the charge for building out a new interface and Americanized version of the existing buying platform used by the Chinese organization, for the purpose of enabling access for US/Global media buyers to execute media buying operations for the China audience. This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to leverage the existing data sets and infrastructure of a China organization to empower global expansion and enable access to the China market for US and Global advertising organizations and agencies. In order to be successful in this role, you should have experience working on a DSP/Programmatic buying platform currently or in the recent past, and have a passion for opening up the largest ecommerce and largest audience in the world to US and Global media buying organizations.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of a new, global programmatic advertising platform
- Build consensus on product priorities and leading to execution.
- Drive product development with teams in the US and China
- Work cross functionally in defining, designing and wireframing detailed functional product requirements and specifications.
- Produce project plans and schedules, including risk analysis and status reports.
- 4+ years of product management or product development experience, with at least one year in the digital media and advertising industry
- Agile, SCRUM, Use Case, UML modeling expertise or equivalent
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Highly analytical thinking with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience with understanding technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Experience designing fast and intuitive UIs – ability to create examples through wireframes and mock ups
- Experience working with engineers on machine learning systems, for exploration, visualization, or supervision of learning on big data is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively with global teams across time zones and succeed under pressure.