Senior Data Analyst - Tableau, Qlikview, BI, Analytics, Open Source Log Analysis Tools, Splunk, Hadoop, Elastic MapReduce, Amazon Redshift, NoSQL, Pricing & Packaging Models - San Rafael, CA
Our construction engineering management software client has an immediate need for a Senior Data Analyst. Your mission is to help us expand our business exponentially by using your analysis skills to help us innovate new usage-based packaging and pricing models for our fastest growing product segment.
Our construction management software enables anytime, anywhere access to project data throughout the building construction lifecycle. It empowers people in the field to better anticipate and act on new information, while allowing those in the back office to achieve better performance while optimizing and managing all aspects of the construction process.
- Manage the development of daily insights monitoring usage performance of our software's in market rate plans and support the data analysis of proposed pricing and packaging models
- Support the tracking, capturing, and dissemination of usage/pricing data within our platform.
- Develop and deploy an automated reporting platform that is used to provide internal and external customer insights to enable retention and up sell efforts within 12 months.
- Run at least 8 reporting insights experiments per year to provide unique insights on customer engagement and rate plan performance to enable the development of predictive analytics that can be used to drive continuous customer value.
- Implementation of Cross-Sell / Upsell Playbooks to increase revenue across our products
The ideal candidate will have experience working on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) packaging and pricing solutions.
- Big data expert with in depth experience gathering, sourcing, connecting, and interpreting disparate data.
- Proven experience with common Open Source Logging/Analytics Tools (Splunk, Hadoop, Elastic MapReduce, Amazon Redshift, etc.)
- Expert in relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Ability to develop, implement, sustain high profile reporting programs and BI/Analytics packages like Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Proven abilities developing scalable customer insights that directly influence revenue generating activities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to influence in a highly matrixed environment.
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
- Real world experience in an Analyst role
- Scripting capabilities a plus (PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)