iOS Engineer (Mid-to-Senior Level) - Mobile Developer, Mobile Apps, UI, UX, Maps, 3rd Party APIs, Image Cache, CoreData, SQLite, CoreLocation, Mobile, Social, Geolocation, Xcode - Redwood City, CA
Our client organizes the world's social information and digital signals by geolocation in order to provide a real-time understanding of what's happening anywhere in the world.
We're in need of mid/senior-level iOS engineers who are passionate about building beautiful, intuitive, and useful consumer apps. Our team is incredibly driven and fast-paced, and we are passionate about owning the intersection of location and social content. We need you to come in with big ideas, challenge the status quo, and help us build the 5-star apps that people can't wait to download.
- 2+ years experience building several sophisticated consumer iOS applications
- Ability to build sophisticated UI / UX
- Has a diverse portfolio of personal and professional projects
- Must have worked with maps, 3rd party APIs, image cache, core data
- Experience building client/server applications
- Local storage and data synchronization using CoreData and/or SQLite
- Experience with CoreLocation
- Comfortable working in a very fast pace self-driven environment
- Experience with and passion for mobile, social and location based apps
- Excellent communication skills