Datacenter & Cloud Architect - Infrastructure Engineering, Data Center & Cloud Architecture, Design and Delivery, Redundancy, Backup Infrastructure and Disaster Recovery, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud Systems - Redwood City, CA
Our client organizes the world's social information and digital signals by geolocation in order to provide a real-time understanding of what's happening anywhere in the world.
We are looking for an architect that understands and thrives on the challenges of operating and scaling a hybrid infrastructure. Our architecture must support high performance compute, database, and machine learning components. In this position, you will work closely with both engineering and our infrastructure partners to scale our platform and services.
- M.S. in EE, CS, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience in an Infrastructure Engineering and Architect role
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership for Data Center & Cloud Architecture, Design and Delivery
- Experience planning and executing Redundancy, Backup Infrastructure and Disaster Recovery
- Demonstrated technical management knowledge in the areas of Private, Hybrid Cloud systems
- Maintained OS, kernel, driver and software consistency and compatibility across datacenter and cloud
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong system analytical and troubleshooting skills in distributed secure computing environments
- Demonstrated ability to think "outside the box" and come up with technically creative solutions; comfortable working independently and thinking dynamically, as well as working with cross-functional teams