Senior Software Engineer, Platform & Enterprise - Backend Developement, Ruby, Java, Python, Go, Social Media, Geolocation, APIs, REST, JSON, Mobile, Full Stack Architect, Scalable Platform - Redwood City, CA
Our client organizes the world's social information and digital signals by geolocation in order to provide a real-time understanding of what's happening anywhere in the world. We are looking to hire talented engineers who want to build the next big thing in social-location technology.
Our senior software engineer will lead the backend team in it's mission to revolutionize social-location technology. This person will be not only an analytical mind, but a creative one, helping the team to solve problems in new and innovative ways. The perfect fit for this position is someone who can inspire the team to think bigger, work smarter, and embrace collaboration - all while leading the group by example.
- 7+ years of experience with backend engineering
- 3+ years experience leading an engineering team
- BS in computer science or relevant field; graduate degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of Ruby, Java, Python, or Go
- Experience with mobile, geolocation and/or social media products
- Capable to architect and develop a full-stack system