Lead DevOps Engineer - NOC, Systems Engineering, 24x7 Monitoring, Perl, Python, Linux, AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, Orchestration Tools, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Monitoring Tools, Scripting, Automation, Open Source Test Tools - Santa Clara, CA
- Delivering the infrastructure necessary to support and operate a dynamic, high volume transaction systems and other web properties.
- Leading the NOC and Systems Engineering teams, which handle the cloud data center architecture and design, DevOps, networks and LINUX systems support and 24x7 monitoring.
- Management of all servers, networks, partner connectivity and application performance designed to deliver the highest response and 100% availability.
- Work closely with both internal and external teams and vendors to guarantee continuous uptime, delivery on Service Level Agreements and maintaining site performance and operations.
- Create guidelines for the entire support team.
- Work as an integral player in a team that depends on each and everyone working together in a short delivery cycle.
- Experience building and working with large-scale cloud infrastructure.
- Direct hands-on technical experience with DevOps tools like Puppet or Chef, has significant experience with AWS, and other latest cloud infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Strong Perl, Python skills.
- Experience with Open Source test tools for scripting/automation.
- BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent plus 8+ years of experience or an MS with 6+ years experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.