Our ad tech client dynamically creates and deploys many thousands of permutations of video ads for major brand advertisers and uses machine learning and computational techniques to personalize these videos and messages to consumers. We're looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our tech team and play a key part in creating and enhancing our ad serving, audience segmentation and optimization systems. You should have broad exposure and proven experience working with high performance ad serving platforms, and leveraging big data analytics systems. Ideally, you will understand things computationally and be a highly motivated self-starter.
This position will work on engineering our RTB platform for scale, performance, and rock-solid reliability. Other responsibilities include developing high performance code for our RTB cluster, handling billions of daily events while keeping uptime & response time. Will also research and develop optimization algorithms within the bidding platform. Frequently work with the CTO & Tech Leads to execute strategic platform initiatives and identify or prevent production performance bottlenecks.
- Extensive experience with Real-time Bidding (RTB) for ad serving
- Exposure/experience with AWS
- Exposure/experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, and Redis
- Understanding of Kafka, Kinesis, Storm, Samza
- Eager to learn new technologies and new concepts
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan