Product Marketing Manager - Ad Tech, RTB, DSP, DMP, SSP, Programmatic, Display, Video, Mobile, Social - Product Strategy, Roadmap, Product Messaging, Case Studies, Whitepapers, POVs, Events, Webinars, Go-to-Market Plans - Beijing, China or Hong Kong
Please note: If you are not local to Beijing or Hong Kong, relocation assistance and work visas will be provided by the client
Our ad tech client with a private supply of data and attribution about the Asia and China market, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a lean start up mindset to get products to market quickly in order to learn, iterate, and improve the solutions.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales, Solutions Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, & Analytics teams to develop the strategy and roadmap for our digital advertising products and solutions
- Develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, other best practices for our products and solutions
- Support the Sales & Solutions teams with a robust sales kit including presentations, briefs, FAQs, and related collateral
- Work with Marketing team to develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate customers and industry awareness and adoption of our solutions, such as case studies, whitepapers, vertical industry POVs, and other articles
- Evangelize our products, solutions, & best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels
- Develop and drive the cross-functional go-to-market project plan for new products
- Advocate for market needs and positioning using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Lead competitive intelligence and analysis, including win-loss, competitive positioning, and SWOT analysis.
Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or similar role in digital media industry
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, market dynamics and opportunities
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns
- Must be native or professionally proficient in spoken and written English
- Mandarin Chinese proficiency is a huge plus, otherwise must be willing to learn