As a force.com developer you will be part of a team that builds a new set of products with client-facing rich visualizations telling the story of an ad impression though graphs and gauges, helping clients to make smarter decisions that continuously improve their ad-impression quality.
You will develop server side code and APIs to integrate multiple systems implemented in different technologies as well as developing client side visualizations.
- Developing server side code in Apex to integrate several operational systems and to enhance the core business logic.
- Designing, developing and documenting APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Developing custom utilities in various technologies such as python
- Analyzing data to test the correctness and effectiveness of the integrations by querying the database.
- Frontend and backend development experience required
- At least 2 years experience of SFDC Object design, SOQL and SOSL
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solution on top of the framework’s building blocks.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Experience authoring and designing a web-based API - a plus.
- Python coding experience - a plus.
- Experience with ETL processes - a plus.