Senior Data Scientist - R, Matlab, C++, Python, Go, Scala, Statistics, Data Mining, Optimization, Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, Clustering - Online Advertising, Ad Tech - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please note: If you are not local, relocation assistance and work visas will be provided by the client
Our ad tech client delivers scalable performance display advertising. The company delivers full transparency in combination with full performance. Our technology is built for direct advertisers and intelligently targets users and optimizes campaigns, allowing advertisers to transform first and third party data into actionable, revenue driving results. Our client was founded by ad agency people, engineers and computer scientists and currently employs over 70 people in 6 offices worldwide.
As a data scientist you will develop, implement and test models for online advertising optimization and user behavior prediction. Design models in language of choice (R, Matlab, SPSS). Prototype solutions and test using existing data sets using programming language of your choice (C++, Python, Go, Scala).
- Work closely with business and data analysts to understand use cases.
- Initiate, develop and maintain prediction models that will eventually be used in production.
- Collaborate with database engineers for data requirement gathering.
- PhD in Math/Physics/Artificial Intelligence is highly appreciated
- Experience in the following areas: Statistics, Data Mining, Optimization (Dynamic Programming), Collaborative filtering, Classification (Regression, Decision trees, SVM), Clustering (Kmeans, Hierarchical).
- Practical experience with one of the following programming languages: C++, Python, R, Go, Scala
- Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Desire to work in a young, innovative, team oriented and continuously changing environment.