Account Manager - Ad Tech, Trading Desk, Programmatic, Agency, DSP, RTB, Retargeting, DMP, Audience Targeting, SSP, Ad Serving - Stamford, CT
This position will manage clients’ campaigns, ensuring all initiatives are strategically and creatively aligned to the clients’ needs, while being delivered on time and on budget.
- Work across multiple campaigns at once, with aggressive deadlines and various budget allocations
- Develop project timelines and budgets
- Effectively execute client projects on time, on budget, and exceeding client expectations
- Identify emerging trends within the digital space and develop key learnings
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of personality types, and across different internal and external environments.
- Manage multiple client contacts and client types.
- Clearly understand and educate internal/external contacts on our product details and requirements.
- Provide suggestions and offer solutions to client needs and challenges
- Analyze client reports, deadlines and client dashboard for review and submission.
- Execution of marketing communications tactics including budgeting, planning, creative input and gathering of material and assets.
- 2-4 years of account management, planning, and/or strategic planning experience in programmatic display advertising
- Agency or Trading Desk experience with DSP, RTB, Retargeting, DMP, Audience Targeting, SSP, and/or Ad Serving solutions
- Strong positioning and negotiation skills
- Extremely detailed oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once and drive process and organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, reasoning, and organizational skills
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or public relations is preferred
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems with the ability to learn new computer skills quickly