As AdOps Manager within our group, you will be the go to person for all things operational within campaigns - with significant opportunity to advance to department head.
What you will do:
- Act as in-house expert on all technical and trafficking requirements related to our use of integrated ad tech across DSP, DMP, variable attribution, ad serving, rich media, dynamic creative, in line surveys, ecommerce integrations, etc.
- Work with the Client Solutions and Analytics teams to optimize how we capture and utilize client and campaign data
- Work directly with clients to develop custom solutions and ensure all operational requirements are met
- Manage QA and troubleshooting processes for campaigns pre- and post-launch
- Create campaigns within ad servers based on approved specs
- Act as a primary liaison with DSP, SSP, and publisher ad ops and delivery teams
- Triage and solve executional and data issues within campaigns
What you will bring:
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Ability to apply creative thinking to solve complex client challenges
- Proven ability to interact with clients, management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- A minimum of 1-2 years agency- or client-side AdOps experience
- Expertise with at least one major ad server (DFA, MediaMind, Atlas) required
- Expertise with MediaMath TerminalOne a plus
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to build processes that streamline day to day AdOps tasks
- BA/BS degree required
Just Dial REC-RUI-TING
which is 732-784-8464 or
Enter your phone number above
and we'll call you right now!